Riley lost her 3rd tooth this morning. I washed her face and it fell right out. She was very excited and surprised to have it fall out by itself. She says she's going to stay up all night tonight to see the tooth fairy. With the help of soccer practice I don't see that happening though.
Izaak is getting excited for Pre K. He can't wait to play with the toys in the classroom. We were there yesterday to set up my classroom and he was looking around.
Allan has been busy with his "homework" for fantasy football. He loves this time of year!
I'm trying to get a great start for a new year. I plan on spending some time in the classroom this week and lots of time making plans out at home. I'm excited to say that I made my 35 pound (36.2 to be exact) weight loss today! It becomes very addicting.

0 comments:
Post a Comment