CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, August 4, 2008

Please pray for Izaak

Please keep Izaak in your prayers the next couple of days. His surgery is tomorrow morning at 8:50. It should take about an hour. He's doesn't seem very nervous but Allan and I are. Riley is going to be there in the morning because she is a little nervous too. She just wants to make sure her little brother is ok and then Mema will take her home. If all goes well we should be home tomorrow night. I'll let everyone know how he's doing then.

1 comments:

Carol-Jo said...

Hi There Michelle,
I will keep the baby in my prayers and I will let me mom know as well. We will light a special candle for your family on Wed.

I also wanted to say you look beautiful! I'm so proud of you and the incredable person that you are a mom, wife, teacher, and women. I'm blessed to have you in my life and to know you. I hope that we can find time to be together again and allow our families to enjoy each other as well.
All my love,
Carol-Jo