CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, September 8, 2008

First Day of School



Riley and Izaak had their first day of school. They were both very excited!

Riley went right to her classroom. Her teacher said she seemed very comfortable. She raised her hand to answer questions and followed all the rules. I saw her at lunch and she was doing a great job. She also really liked the note I packed in her lunch bag. When asked what her favorite thing about school was she said she liked gym class and climbing up the wall. (Keep your feet on the floor and then walk up the wall with your feet).

Izaak wasn't ready to have me leave him in the morning. He wasn't happy but he wasn't crying either. His teacher said he did a good job. . . he talked to her and seemed happy. I saw him when it was time to leave. He seemed happy and went right with Diana. He acted as though he's been doing this forever. When I asked him what his favorite thing was at school today of course he said "I can't remember". After asking a few times though he finally said he liked playing in dress up and with the kitchen. He told me he and his friend Maddie (who he also knows from Diana's) "played in the kitchen for one minute".

So we are now the happy parents of two school aged children. Time really flies!

0 comments: