CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, March 30, 2008

Welcome Spring!








As many of you may know by now I will be teaching Kindergarten next year. I am very excited about this change! Finally I'm graduating out of Pre-K. So now both Riley and I can look forward to going to Kindergarten in September.


Allan is loving his new job. He hopes to go into management once his training is over.


Riley and Izaak have been enjoying the nice weather. We have been trying to get outside as much a possible when it's warm enough. They can't wait to go swimming this year. We hope to put them both in swim lessons.


I am happy to announce that I will become an Aunt this fall. Congratulations to Faith and Charlie who are expecting their first baby in late November! We know they will be outstanding parents! Riley already thinks it's a girl and can't wait to play with her new little cousin!


0 comments: